Real Estate Agent
Employment Type: Full Time - Commission
Royal LePage offices are actively growing and are looking for bright, dynamic and highly productive sales agents. We're looking for talented sales professionals who are both new to the industry, and seasoned professionals. Here's what we have to offer:
- Freedom 40 Plan - all inclusive service plans for new and experienced agents.
- Proud to be 100% Canadian - Be part of the country’s largest national real estate company and a brand that is 100 per cent Canadian — Canadian employees, Canadian owners and Canadian values — established by our founder, A.E. LePage
- Fun & collaborative environment - Join a family atmosphere where teamwork rules! If you are new to the industry or an established agent, you'll find an office that will support you, through it's unique suite of services as you grow your business.
- Become a top performer - We’re committed to your continued professional development. You will have access to the industry’s most comprehensive training programs in marketing and technology — at no additional cost! Take advantage of learning programs facilitated in person, online and via teleconference
- Give back to your community - Show your clients you give as much as you get by supporting local women's shelters, through the Royal LePage Shelter Foundation. Every year we donate more than $1 million through agent contributions, the generous support of our brokers and the fundraising activities of the Royal LePage network.
- Marketing Finesse - Take advantage of our wide variety of marketing resources including signage, letterhead, presentation templates, and property brochures. All of which, you can personalize to make projecting your strong, professional image effortless.
- Access to exclusive partnerships - From professional development opportunities to ancillary services, you will have access to the collective strength of our network to deliver information and exclusive benefits you can't find anywhere else.
- Network with the best industry professionals & connect with qualified consumers - Being part of the Royal LePage network of agents, you have unparalleled access to a qualified network of consumers looking to buy, or sell internationally owned property. Agents also receive referrals from member firms in the US and abroad.
- We work hard and we reward hard work - Our competitive compensation structure offers you the value of being associated with our leading brand and an outstanding suite of resources, while providing maximum benefit to your business and profitability.
- Luxury home marketing - Our Carriage Trade program enables you to showcase select properties to discerning buyers worldwide and gives you an opportunity to offer buyers and sellers luxury service and exposure
Desired Skills and Experience
- Sales experience with proven record of new client acquisition and relationship development
- Active Real Estate License or in process of completing the final stage of real estate license courses
- Ambitious customer-focused self-starter with high degree of self confidence and motivation
- Professional polish with solid business insight
- Strong oral and written communication skills
If this is you and real estate is your passion, we invite you to take the next step in launching your real estate career or taking your career to the next level. Contact Wade Webb for a confidential one on one business analysis. email@example.com
Why Royal LePage Kelowna? Visit www.KelownaRealEstateCareers.com to learn more.