BUSY REAL ESTATE OFFICE SEEKS FULL-TIME RECEPTIONIST
Employment Type: Full Time - Salaried
Looking for a friendly, positive, professional receptionist to join our team in a busy real estate office.
Monday to Friday daytime shifts. Start time to be discussed.
This position is the first contact with the public. Primary functions include answering phones, directing incoming calls accordingly and greeting office visitors.
· Answer telephone
· Take, change and/or confirm appointments
· Greet office visitors and direct inquires to appropriate office staff and sales staff
· Oversee the office email
· Receive incoming and outgoing faxes.
· Assist real estate agents with marketing material
· Distribute mail
· Maintain listing data base using programs like NexOne, QOC and verify through Matrix
· Indicate to listing agents if required forms are missing and pursue l/a for paperwork
· Maintain an accurate QOC database, websites and NexOne system
· Arrange for courier services as required
· Office opening and closings task. Key holder
· Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Skills and knowledge include:
· Ability to multi-task in a dynamic office environment
· Knowledge of general reception practices and methods to organize, coordinate and provide and/or arrange administrative support and services.
· Knowledge of accounting, record keeping and control principles and methods to maintain records, databases and files which involve activities such as data/information input and retrieval, coding, verification, and cross referencing.
· Knowledge of the use and operation of personal computers and associated office automation software including text processing, spreadsheets, databases, graphics, presentations and communications/e-mail software.
· Knowledge of techniques to operate office equipment including photocopiers, scanners, printers and facsimile machines.
· Communication skills including listening and reading to understand information request, client and sales representatives’ concerns and service requirements
· Reading and comprehension skills to understand procedural information contained in regulations and policies related to the real estate business as may apply to administration issues and procedures.
· Strong verbal communication skills to deal with incoming voice communications and enquires from staff, agents and the general public.
· Strong interpersonal skills are required in the reception of office visits from client’s associated sales representatives and corporate staff.
· Proficient in Microsoft and Google Suits
**Please describe in detail your administrative and real estate experience on your cover letter**