Real Estate Associate
Port Alberni, British Columbia
Employment Type: Full Time - Commission
Royal LePage offices are actively growing and are looking for bright, dynamic and highly productive sales agents. Not only a profession, real estate is a passion that allows you to be your own boss, drive your income potential and positively impact people’s lives. Whether you are new to the industry or a seasoned professional, Royal LePage has a lot to offer you:
- Culture of support and training - Build knowledge, skills and confidence at each stage of your career with our advanced sales, marketing and technology training, coaching programs and best-in-class partners that help you achieve your full potential.
- Powerful business and technology tools - Grow your business with our robust CRM, lead generation, business automation and marketing systems designed to help you optimize your every opportunity and advance your bottom line.
- Canada’s real estate company - Be a part of a family of over 18,000 quality sales professionals proud to be part of the country’s largest, fastest growing, most charitable and inclusive, 100% Canadian owned and operated real estate company. Helping you is what we do.
- Customer-focused and dedicated to delivering high quality service
- Self-starter with a high degree of self-confidence and motivation
- Professionally polished with strong oral and written communication skills
Whether you’re a seasoned professional, in the process of earning your real estate license or just thinking about it, we invite you to take the next step and launch your career with Royal LePage today!