Real Estate Sales Representative
Dernier jour pour faire une demande : 30 avril 2023
Type d'emploi: Temps plein - Commission
Royal LePage is committed to helping you launch and accelerate your real estate career by providing the industry-leading technology, lead generation and training you need to reach your goals. With a culture built on community and collaboration, Royal LePage attracts professionals who share a mindset that fosters collective achievement as well as your individual success.
Royal LePage delivers:
- The latest lead generation tools and business-building technologies that make you productive from the start.
- Your own lead generation optimized website, leads from Canada’s #1 real estate website, royallepage.ca, and tools to generate free and paid leads through Facebook, Instagram, Google, and more.
- A Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform to work your leads and your developing book of business, powered by artificial intelligence and behavioural automation.
- Timely and relevant professional development for every stage of your career to enhance your productivity.
- Dedicated team of professional trainers that deliver in-person, virtual and on-demand training on emerging trends, technology, marketing, core best practices, and more.
- Partnerships with the industry’s top training and coaching companies featuring sales, financial and business development strategies and tactics, with accountability to follow through.
- An environment to nurture and grow your business through an inclusive culture and a supportive community that celebrates your successes.
- Networking opportunities at sales rallies, training workshops, award galas, and business-building conferences offering insights from experts and peers to leverage proven tactics.
- A means to strengthen your local community through supporting the Royal LePage Shelter Foundation, Canada’s largest public foundation dedicated exclusively to funding women’s shelters and violence prevention programs.
Desired skills and experience:
If you are interested in learning more about the steps involved in becoming a licensed REALTOR®, please complete the job application to connect with a local broker.
- Sales experience, corporate or retail, is a good asset
- Customer-focused and service-oriented mindset
- Self-motivated and goal-orientated
- Started or completed real estate courses, not required
Salary: $50,000 - $150,000+ per year, based on commissions earned
About Royal LePage
Royal LePage is the Voice of Canadian Real Estate with over 7.9 billion media impressions* in 2020. Since 1913, we have delivered high quality real estate services while pioneering industry innovations from offering virtual tours to launching a website. We provide our 19,000+ strong agent network in over 600 offices coast-to-coast with the latest tools, technologies, intelligence and professional development they need to excel in their careers. We care deeply about the communities our agents and clients live and work in through The Royal LePage Shelter Foundation, Canada’s largest public foundation dedicated exclusively to funding women’s shelters and violence prevention programs. Helping You Is What We Do™ embodies the philosophy that we live and breathe at every level and it is what drives us forward as an industry leader.
*Print and online media impressions January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020.